The Gentle Change by Astone

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
The Gentle Change- Astone

Download quality: The download quality is superb. Crystal clear. Not much else to say.

Download: The download comes with a Movebox and TheTrick files. The Movebox teaches the moves you need to know to accomplish the effect (the cull in this case), and TheTrick file teaches the Gentle change and everything else. It's nice to have a menu for a download instead of skipping around the video to find what you want, like other downloads.

The Gentle Change: The change is really great. Its fairly easy to do, and as you can see from the demo, looks very magical (something most color changes lack). You will have to be careful of your angles, but it's not that bad. You can have people on your right side and in front of you. You just don't want people looking down at your hands (angle you hands towards their eyes, easy fix) and on your left. Very practical change, and something I honestly think ALL card magicians should have in their arsenal.
It's easy, practical, magical...come'on, what more do you want? Oh yea, maybe four variations and two options for cleanup? Well Astone has you covered on this as well. The two cleanups are nice (one is easier than the other, but the harder one ends cleaner and is more angle sensitive) and aren't too hard either. The variations of the actual change are all very nice, especially the elevated variation. Awesome. Doc Docherty is also credited for those of you who are wondering ;) .

Gentle Transpo: A nice transpo effect is also taught. A card is placed in the center of the deck face up, and another card is face up on top of the deck. With a wave, they the top card changes to the card that was in the center of the deck, and you can cleanly (really) spread through the deck and show the face up card in the center is the card that was on top. It really is a super clean and direct transpo. I think people are going to like it. I nice visual quicky to add to your quicky tricks list. The spread cull is also used and taught.

Overall: All right guys, if that's not enough to push you to buy it, it's six bucks! A super practical, magical, easy change, with four variations, and two cleanup options, AND a cool transpo effect all for six bucks? Really? Buy it. This will be a change people will use.

Cheers,
Ryan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results