The Gift by Lloyd Barnes // Reviewers Wanted!

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Requests are FLYING in!

Keep 'em coming guys. And, don't worry if you don't get chosen you can buy The Gift right now, it's only £7.50! Bargain!

I'll announce the chosen few in a couple of hours :)

Lloyd

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
All the reviewers have been chosen as of now. So if you don't have a PM off me in your inbox then you haven't been chosen.

I'm really sorry to anyone that didn't get a chance, however! All is not lost you can still pick this up right now at LTB Magic // The Gift It's suuuper cheap too!

Thanks everyone,

Lloyd

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Lloyd...

Was just wondering if you are aware that one of the sleights you have on your Rebel lecture notes was already published by Harry Lorayne?

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Lloyd...

Was just wondering if you are aware that one of the sleights you have on your Rebel lecture notes was already published by Harry Lorayne?
Hey Mike,

I was totally unaware of that man. Which sleight was it? I'll go back and credit / remove it from the notes once I've had a look at it.

Cheers for taking the time to point this out man.

Lloyd

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Harry Loryane's move is called the "Hype" move I believe...

Its the control you used where you table cut the deck and the card remains on top.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Harry Loryane's move is called the "Hype" move I believe...

Its the control you used where you table cut the deck and the card remains on top.
Hey Mike,

Would it be cool if I shot you a copy of the notes so you can check if it's the same move as Harrys, man? I've asked a few people and I've trawled the net and I can't find any tidy info.

Rick, just mailed you back man.

Lloyd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results