The hardest/easiest Trilogy trick/flourish

Sep 1, 2007
austria
i don't feel like the twinsplit remix is very hard, actually it was the first trick i learned from the trilogy, but i'm not saying it's the easiest. the only other trick i really learned so far is the queens, i perform it regularly, i only use a slightly different production at the end (first i do what i think is called the houdini change, i then set the card down on the table which gives me just enough misdirection to tenkai the two face down queens on top and at the same time produce the second queen, and to finish i simply do a tenkai 2 card production).
as for the flourishes the easiest for me to learn was mecka, i also think ecko is not that hard, but i'm having troubles learning the tectonic thing and definetely the hardest one for me is pandora, but i suppose if you're doing a good tornado cut you can learn pandora quite fast as well, so i think it really depends on what you can do before you start the trilogy flourishes.

Subway is easy.

It is hard to get Twinsplit Remix to look really nice.

I found all of the Molecule 4s, as well as Mecka extremely easy. I find Tectonic Verb damn hard.

No one cares.
At least I don't. I don't perform Trilogy material anyway.

Allan.

Card to Mouth is the easiest (I don't care what anyone says - you only need to learn 1 simple move), followed closely by Cards Across (the same move as Card to Mouth, but including another easy move, but you'll need practice to get it quick) and 69 (a fairly simple packet trick heavily based around an easy count).

As for flourishes...they're all hard for me :p

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Tricks: Easiest: Subway
Hardest: Either TiVo 2.0 or Twinsplit Remix
Flourishes: Easiest: Molecule 4_false
Hardest: Pandora, or Jackson 5

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results