The High Victorians are coming.... are you ready?

Sep 9, 2017
Oh man I want these really badly.. but paying twice the worth of the deck for shipping makes it something that's never gonna happen.

$9.99 for the deck (great price) and then $16.88 shipping to get them here (The Netherlands).
Man that's a bummer. And I would order more decks to make it worth it more but 3 decks for 28.99 and then it's $28,13 for shipping. So yeah basically the decks are $20 - $37 per deck for me :(

Sep 9, 2017
Oh man I want these really badly.. but paying twice the worth of the deck for shipping makes it something that's never gonna happen.

$9.99 for the deck (great price) and then $16.88 shipping to get them here (The Netherlands).
Man that's a bummer. And I would order more decks to make it worth it more but 3 decks for 28.99 and then it's $28,13 for shipping. So yeah basically the decks are $20 - $37 per deck for me :(

Oh man, yeah, you're in a tough spot there. Shipping was only $3.75 for me, here in the States. Maybe you'll be able to find it from a European card dealer, for better shipping rates. (Though I just ordered some Eva/Sin cards from Thirdway in Italy and shipping was only around $3 there too... which seems crazy low to me for overseas shipping.)

I was very excited to read that all the aces and court cards are redesigned in the High Victorians, as fully customized art decks are my favorites.

Sep 9, 2017
Oh man, yeah, you're in a tough spot there. Shipping was only $3.75 for me, here in the States. Maybe you'll be able to find it from a European card dealer, for better shipping rates. (Though I just ordered some Eva/Sin cards from Thirdway in Italy and shipping was only around $3 there too... which seems crazy low to me for overseas shipping.)

I was very excited to read that all the aces and court cards are redesigned in the High Victorians, as fully customized art decks are my favorites.

Yeah I googled for it but I don't see any EU dealers as of yet.
The only site I see is this one. https://intl.target.com/p/theory-11-high-victorian-playing-cards/-/A-52471756

And they are trying to scam people apparently by selling Contraband cards as High Victorian cards.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com

Yea, ship costs are sadly out of our control. We charge what it costs us to ship an order, and international ship costs are high. Ordering larger quantities helps lower your ship cost per item, but it can still be pricey.

Your best bet may be to go to your local magic shop and ask them to carry High Victorians. These aren't available anywhere else yet - they only released to wholesalers this morning when they released to you, and none of these cards have shipped quite yet. Soon you will be able to find them all around the world.

// L

Reactions: Starius
Sep 9, 2017
Yea, ship costs are sadly out of our control. We charge what it costs us to ship an order, and international ship costs are high. Ordering larger quantities helps lower your ship cost per item, but it can still be pricey.

Your best bet may be to go to your local magic shop and ask them to carry High Victorians. These aren't available anywhere else yet - they only released to wholesalers this morning when they released to you, and none of these cards have shipped quite yet. Soon you will be able to find them all around the world.

// L

Hmm yeah just unlucky for me indeed. I will have to be patient :)
But yeah it's a good idea about the local magic shops, I mean physical magic shops are almost non existent in The Netherlands but we do have a couple of reliable online sellers. And 1 physical magic shop that I know off that's good but is a bit too far away.
Good chance they are already aware of these cards but informing them of my interest would probably help.

Apr 9, 2016
Four decks being packaged for shipping as I type this!! These look absolutely gorgeous, the intricacy just calls my name.

I would have bought a brick but didn't see any discount available for that :(

Regardless, these are sure to be even better than they look in pictures once in hand, and the pictures are brilliant.

Can't wait, thanks T11 and Joe White!!

Sep 9, 2017
I got my High Victorians today.
Out of all my Theory11 decks, this has to be the most customized one.
In fact, the court cards are really unique, I haven't seen anything quite like them before.
I was a little unsure about them at first glance, but they're really growing on me.
This may be, in fact, my top favorite deck from Theory11.

I feel like any of the court cards, aces, and jokers would make neat posters.

Apr 9, 2016
My second order of 4 decks arrives tomorrow. These are gorgeous, and they handle like a dream.

These are my absolute favorite T11 deck, bar none. Everyone should own at least one. :)

I can't stop holding the tuck box, it is a 3d work of art. I absolutely love everything about these. I sure hope we see more from Joe White!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results