'The Illusionists' Traveling Stage Show - First Rate!

Oct 19, 2015
My wife and I attended 'The Illusionist' stage production this weekend. They are traveling the country putting on shows all over the USA. They have a website you can find if you search for the Illusionists. The show featured Chris Cox (Mentalist), An Ha Lim (Magician/ Cardist), Kevin James (Illusionist), Jonathan Goodwin (Daredevil), and Jeff Hobson (Entertainer/Comedian/ MC/ Magician. This show that lasted over 2 hours was one of the best stage shows focused on magic disciplines that I have ever attended. We saw lots of great magic, the MC, Jeff Hobson kept the audience in 'stitches' all night. It was a GREAT time for all. They had two curtain calls and a standing ovation that shook the roof....also very talented crew supported the show.

I have seen some of these performers on TV as they are professionals from all over the world. My wife and I saw Penn and Teller two weeks ago and Mac Davis last year. This show is at a different level than anything I have seen in the past including those in Las Vegas.

Check it out, treat yourself! It is well worth the cost and effort...

Mar 1, 2018
I saw The Illusionists in Prague in january and it was amazing. I saw a different cast than you - the show that I saw featured Yu Ho Jin (he was amazing), Luis de Matos, James More, Josephine Lee, Leonarde de Bruno, Enzo and Andrew Basso. It was probably the best show I have seen in my life so far.
If you can get tickets to their show, get them, you will not be disappointed.

Reactions: Timewise64
Oct 19, 2015
I saw The Illusionists in Prague in january and it was amazing. I saw a different cast than you - the show that I saw featured Yu Ho Jin (he was amazing), Luis de Matos, James More, Josephine Lee, Leonarde de Bruno, Enzo and Andrew Basso. It was probably the best show I have seen in my life so far.
If you can get tickets to their show, get them, you will not be disappointed.

Yes, I recall reading that this organization has a number of 'troops' traveling with this basic show format. I am already looking forward to seeing them again...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results