The Invisble Card: Review/Questions

CJK

Jan 16, 2016
US
www.youtube.com
After digging through multiple posts and threads, I have decided to post a new thread about the Invisible Card by Blake Vogt. The trick is truly amazing. The gimmick is brilliantly made that can only be created by Mr. Vogt. There has to be practice like every other trick, but once you've mastered it, it will be the best trick you will ever have seen in a long time. In receiving this gimmick, my question is how to properly handle it. The gimmick is crimped up, but I don't know if it's made like that or it's about to break. I also assume the gimmick is stiff because it is new. Anyone who owns or knows how to handle the gimmick, can you please give me advice so I can use this trick for a long time?

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
After digging through multiple posts and threads, I have decided to post a new thread about the Invisible Card by Blake Vogt. The trick is truly amazing. The gimmick is brilliantly made that can only be created by Mr. Vogt. There has to be practice like every other trick, but once you've mastered it, it will be the best trick you will ever have seen in a long time. In receiving this gimmick, my question is how to properly handle it. The gimmick is crimped up, but I don't know if it's made like that or it's about to break. I also assume the gimmick is stiff because it is new. Anyone who owns or knows how to handle the gimmick, can you please give me advice so I can use this trick for a long time?

Without spoiling much, the "crinkled" part of the gimmick is normal. Performed as outlined on the DVD it will never be an issue. That part of the gimmick is not very pretty, but it is also never exposed to the spectator, at least not directly. The crinkled part is what allows the gimmick to be what it is - without it the gimmick would not function properly. The gimmicks are hand built. There will be a little variation from one gimmick to the next, but they will all have that same part.

If you feel yours is abnormal and affects your performance, send a photo to our support team at theory11.com/support and they can look into it for you.

// L

What Lyle said is pretty much the same case for me and it allows the effect to happen more smoothly.

To answer your other question on the proper care, I can't recommend enough keeping it in the white carrying pouch that Theory11 supplied you with. Keeping it in that as well as storing it in the black box for when it isn't in use should last you dozens of performances with it. The color was starting to fade on my gimmick when I kept it unprotected in my denim jeans but I now use my Doubting Thomas method to no longer require the gimmick to be in my pocket and I can practically summon the gimmick seemingly out of nowhere now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results