The Kras Change!

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I have always liked the change since you posted it a while back. I certainly still do. So good work. I, however, am not a big fan on the advertisement for the change, but maybe that has something to do with me not liking politics. Either way, nice change.

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
I third this ad thing. It really built me up to the point where I thought that it was some revolutionary Madison-esque type change. Then I was like, "Aww, just the Spring Change." Bad ad (rhyme), but decent change. I also think the $9 asking price is too high.

Ian

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Not for what you get! It's a 12 page ebook with a full 3 pages describing the method to the change in full detail, a section on Clean Ups, Angle Work, additional ideas and two bonus effects utilizing the change. I think that's worth it.

Aug 14, 2009
Behind a mask
Not for what you get! It's a 12 page ebook with a full 3 pages describing the method to the change in full detail, a section on Clean Ups, Angle Work, additional ideas and two bonus effects utilizing the change. I think that's worth it.

You made my day! It was hilarous bro.

It's not the most beatiful color change that I have seen but I like it :).

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
The change is alright. Personally, I think a 'revolutionary' change would be something where you see the face of the card the whole time, like Revolver. This seems like an easier version of the GOAT change.

Admittedly, the ad annoyed the crap out of me so my opinion is probably tainted.

Aug 20, 2008
It's funny how all video is in HQ and change itself is shot with webcam or very poor camcorder .

That made me think of this video like standart video, not like you're trying to sell it .

Or it was a joke that you're selling it, I don't know .

-Motas

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
It's funny how all video is in HQ and change itself is shot with webcam or very poor camcorder .

That made me think of this video like standart video, not like you're trying to sell it .

Or it was a joke that you're selling it, I don't know .

-Motas

Yea, I agree with this. If you want to sell make sure it's high quality. Even if it is an eBook, you don't want somebody to think that since he has a poor quality camera, so is the eBook. Just a heads up. I also did not like the ad, just because im a Conservative....but I didn't really mind. LMAO

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
The ad was creative but nothing special...did not hold my attention at all. The change itself was so so, but had me intrigued. Perhaps a different angle on the ad Michael. As long as the change works for you and laymen enjoy it, then that is all that really matters.
I don't think you are going to make some huge profit off of this if that is what you are hoping. Even at $5.00.

Michael Kras

Sep 12, 2007
Canada
First of all, I did not make the ad, and I had nothing to do with it. Personally I think it's clever and fun. Disliking it because of political views is a little silly.

The change is one of the easier visual changes you will ever learn, that's a guarantee... It's surefire eye candy. GOAT is relatively impractical in that it's bold and exceptionally difficult. The Kras Change occurs with motivated action and provides a very pleasing visual result.

The ebook covers absolutely everything and includes bonus effects, making it well worth the $8.95. If someone was to buy it and do a review, that would be wonderful. You can't just take my word for it on all of this.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
First of all, I did not make the ad, and I had nothing to do with it. Personally I think it's clever and fun. Disliking it because of political views is a little silly.

The change is one of the easier visual changes you will ever learn, that's a guarantee... It's surefire eye candy. GOAT is relatively impractical in that it's bold and exceptionally difficult. The Kras Change occurs with motivated action and provides a very pleasing visual result.

The ebook covers absolutely everything and includes bonus effects, making it well worth the $8.95. If someone was to buy it and do a review, that would be wonderful. You can't just take my word for it on all of this.

It does look like a good change though, can't argue with that. But the ad "singles" out the other party. And it makes it look like you reflect those views too. You shouldn't really involve politics into a color change ad just because there is no need. The change itself should be plenty enough with you talking about it, ect.

Just a little thought for later.

-Casey

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Perhaps you should give it to one or two members here at your discretion to write a detailed review. Draven would be excellent at it. Just food for thought.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Thank you. The ad, I must say, is entirely a parody.

Ok, well I don't think you should have used the ad anyways. It is humorous, but you want to bring out the fact that you are serious about it. I would redo the ad over with a more professional outlook and feel. But that is just my opinion, you do whatever you like. :)

-Casey

Jul 8, 2008
LOL! Why so much dissin goin on for da advertisement. Whoa I can't believe I just said that. I thought that was a great demo. It didn't really say anything about the change but still it said more than some other demos on the market now. Especially since this came from a Canadian XD

May 7, 2010
9 bucks is too much esspessialy since most magicians(probly) could figure it outi did and its very easy for beggenners
i really like it if it was an origional

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
LOL! Why so much dissin goin on for da advertisement. Whoa I can't believe I just said that. I thought that was a great demo. It didn't really say anything about the change but still it said more than some other demos on the market now. Especially since this came from a Canadian XD

Well the ad is what sells the product. It should say a lot about the change. If you want people to purchase the product they have to see what it looks like. There were I think 2 performances of the change. Didn't show applications or a trick to go with it. So, the ad should speak for the product.

Michael Kras

Sep 12, 2007
Canada
9 bucks is too much esspessialy since most magicians(probly) could figure it outi did and its very easy for beggenners
i really like it if it was an origional

The change is definitely NOT for beginners... Those the technique is relatively easy, it's very precise and will take lots of work and refinement.

I also can't stress enough how much information you're getting here... It's a full 12 page manuscript that covers a huge amount of material for one change, and includes other notes and a full page of crediting. It's well worth the asking price.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results