The M5 System

Jul 3, 2008
arizona
i have been saving up for a while and i love how it looks but i see other things that i think i like more maybe its just because i would check it every day but it seems less and less worth it as the days go by but i just need some feed back so please post anything good or bad about the M5

THANKS

don't buy it if you are not really in to PK magic. PK magic is one of the most expensive street magic out there. And also you sometime have to carry small gimmick around w/ you all day if you wanna do something crazy in addition to the M5.

so, in my conclusion M5 is fantastic for close up magic and not too great in Street magic.

I got my M5 and have been useing it for almost1 year now, and all I really use it for is coin vanishes, a ditch for my shadow coin routine, and watch stopping ;D
its up to you, I am about to start applieing it to mentalist effects, like moving silver wear, and finding out what certain things are in certain notes on a table...
Currently mine is on my washing machine, holding the lid in place...
(Well my mom is useing it).... lol
BTW I dipped mine in plastic dip :D keep it rust free and brand new :D if you have any questions fell free to ask me ;D good luck man

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results