The Market Jam(s)- January Meeting

Aug 31, 2007
Yoyoyo,

Hope you all had a good Holiday!

This post is regarding the Market Jam(s). The January meeting date will be NEXT SUNDAY the 24th.
Same place and time, The Farmers Market, from 11:00-3:00ish. For details, directions, and all that jazz-

www.marketjam.org

For those who don't know what the Market Jam(s) is, check out the website above. It's basically just a local meet-up with magicians to hang out, eat and have fun. We usually hang in the Market for a while, then walk to a local Restaurant called Andre's to eat lunch.

As usual, it would be awesome if you could email me, or call me just to confirm if you are coming or not, just so I know in advance, and if I need to order extra cards. My number is:

310-927-9988

The last meeting went AWESOME, probably the best one yet. We had a turnout of around 12 people, and it was great. If you missed the last one, you missed out on a lot of fun. Be there this Sunday!

I have been super busy with moving into a new house, and haven't gotten to editing, let alone importing the last Market Jam footage- but I will soon!

Sorry for the short notice, I have been very busy moving into a new house. Hope to see you there!

Thanks,

~Zach

Jul 9, 2008
studio city CA
i think ill try to pop in on this one Zachy, i was actually at the Farmers market during the last one and didn't realize it! you can count me in for all future meetings however

Cheers!

Schaefer

Aug 31, 2007
i think ill try to pop in on this one Zachy, i was actually at the Farmers market during the last one and didn't realize it! you can count me in for all future meetings however

Cheers!

Schaefer

Ha, I was just kinda freaked out by you calling my Zachy, but then I realized it was Shaefar. See you there!

Sep 1, 2007
Darn it!

I was all ready to go last sunday, was going to take off work and everything. I thought it was normally the second sunday of the month?

Damn. Oh well see you next time

~Beans

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results