The Miracle ACAAN // Interesting Story

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hello Everyone,

Before I start, I don't want anyone to think this is advertising. I have a very odd & inspiring story about how I came up with the method for The Miracle ACAAN. I want to share with you that story and hopefully it will inspire you.

TONS have you have been contacting me for months, asking to release my ACAAN. It's available RIGHT NOW at The Miracle ACAAN - Lloyd Barnes

The 2 LIVE performances can also be seen here Performance #1 & #2

An Unusual Story

"This ACAAN came about unlike any other you’ll have ever read.

January 15th 2011, my Mother collapses on the floor of her works office and momentarily died. Upon resuscitation, she was rushed to hospital and immediately underwent brain surgery. She had suffered a second massive Brain Hemorrhage. (The first had happened weeks before but she shut her self off in her bedroom for days. True.)

Britains leading Brain Surgeon, Dr. B. Simpson (Yes, that is his name, Google him.) sat me down, in a room, closed the door and told me. “Lloyd, people hear this everyday but nobody means it as much as myself when I tell you, it is an absolute miracle that your mother has survived this second brain hemorrhage. Never forget that.”

Following 2 months in intensive care and two more brain operations, she eventually was allowed to return home. I'd had 2 months of living on my own. I have no other immediate family or father. But, I had a house, a deck of cards and a lot of things that I had to take my mind off.

With that in mind… I created this ACAAN. Specifically for my mother. Why? I wanted to get her using her brain, trying to figure things out is brain training. I also wanted her to be involved. Dealing the cards, the process… Building dexterity. Most importantly, I wanted to give her astonishment. I wanted to see her face glow with excitement, thrill and joy for the first time in months. I wanted her to feel alive.

I uploaded the video of me performing this for the first time to my Mother on September 7th 2011 and the net went wild for it. The reactions this gets are unlike any other. There was no set up, this is just me showing my Mum a trick for the first time.

I’ve honestly had more requests than I can count for this and since it’s Christmas and me and my Mother are have no money because she can’t work right now (obviously) and I have to care for her full time. I thought it would be the perfect time to release it to the world and earn some money. I want to get her a gift this year to show her how much it means to me that she’s still here.I call this The Mircale ACAAN not because it’s the perfect ACAAN but because without the miracle of my Mums survival this ACAAN wouldn’t exist.

With all that being said… please enjoy The Miracle ACAAN"

The Miracle ACAAN - Lloyd Barnes

Thanks everyone, sorry it's taken so long to get this out. Please feel free to ask any questions (obviously no exposure).

Happy Holidays,

Lloyd Barnes

Jun 1, 2009
Very inspiring story Lloyd, thank you for sharing. I hope your mom (or mum as you guys across the pond say it :) ) is doing better and recovering quickly. Best of luck in your endeavors!

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Very inspiring story Lloyd, thank you for sharing. I hope your mom (or mum as you guys across the pond say it :) ) is doing better and recovering quickly. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Thanks Jacob! She just made me a cup of tea, taken her nearly a year for her to get around to doing it though :p I keep calling her lazy to make her laugh!

Cheers,

Lloyd.

P.s. I'll give out 2 review copies chosen at random from people who PM me :)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Magic can communicate on such a profound level. Only a few people in the industry realize that. Great story and great effect. I hope the best for you and your mom. Thanks for sharing.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Thanks for sharing Lloyd. I appreciate your story. The trouble with forums is that our life story is so far removed from our username. I am currently going through difficult times with our newborn son, and magic forums are just so far removed from the realities of life. So thank you for sharing a small sliver of your life. I pray for many years of health for your Mom. And of course, thanks for sharing your effect with the community.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Best Reaction Ever?? "F*ck off! How the hell did you do that?!?!" Hilarious Lloyd. Looks very good. It this a surefire hit every time? Just curious. And put me in the running to review it.

EDIT: Oh and that's awesome your Mom's getting better. Congrats.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Thank you everyone for all the incredible words so far. I'm truly touched, you guys are awesome and you totally get it.

Someone asked me, is it this precise and clean every single time and the answer is YES every single time. There's 4 performances over 2 videos in total and it looks that good every time, over and over again.

Check out this new video of my Mum YouTube :: Thank You

The Miracle ACAAN

Happy Holidays everyone!

Lloyd.

P.s. Would love to see some of you performing The Miracle ACAAN

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
I've been using this and if the opportunity arises, I've been able to use certain verbal number forces... making it a perfect ACAAN. If anyone has any work on verbal number forces, please get in touch, I really want to brainstorm with you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results