The most practical TNR ??

Feb 1, 2011
Hello , there is alot of TNR effects now in the market and i want to ask you which one of them is the most practical TNR . Thanks .

Nov 8, 2007
I'll go ahead and give you a straight forward answer, Raihan.

For a piece by piece restoration Wayne Houchin's "Counterfeit Hollingworth" is hard to beat for practicality without losing the all around beauty of what makes a piece by piece restoration so magical. Wayne fried me with the second piece when I first saw it performed. Great angles; super simple and quick set-up; and very magical looking. This is the one I use.

The other one I use a lot is David Williamson's "Torn and Restored Transpo." Basically a torn up card transposes with another, then the pieces of that card are fused back together in the spectator's hand. This got quite a bit of exposure when David Blaine performed it for Tyra Banks--and for good reason. The routining is genius and the impact on spectators is always astonishing. Pretty easy to perform and direct for spectators--a true masterpiece in card magic.

I've looked at a lot of TnR plots over the years, and these two are my favorite. Hope this gave you some ideas.

Happy Magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results