The Next theory11 Artist - Andrei Jikh

Jan 27, 2008
Andrei's been the most inspirational flourisher to me for quite a while now. May he release some great material. W/e he does, I know it's gonna be awesome. Congrat's Andrei.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I'm embarassed to ask, but how do you pronounce his last name?
The J is actually silent, as well as the K. So basically it's just Andrei (insert ihhhhh sound). Okay, maybe Katie's right. It's pronounced "jick" - Andrei Jikh.

Aug 31, 2007
darn it. Didnt you guys just release a flourishing dvd? lets see some good sleight of hand COIN magic. get homer liwag here.

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm sure the new material will be great. However, I'm working on what I already own on Dangerous and the Trilogy. If he makes a great flourish video (which I'm sure that's what it his,) then I'll probably pick it up several months from now.

-Doug

Feb 21, 2008
In Your Closet
I'm sure the new material will be great. However, I'm working on what I already own on Dangerous and the Trilogy. If he makes a great flourish video (which I'm sure that's what it his,) then I'll probably pick it up several months from now.

-Doug

Yep. I'd buy it too, if I hadn't already spend all of my money on Surfaced.

D

Deleted member 2755

darn it. Didnt you guys just release a flourishing dvd? lets see some good sleight of hand COIN magic. get homer liwag here.

It all depends on your style of flourishing. :D For example, I love Madison's flourishes more than those on the Trilogy (Many people will disagree with me. I still love the Trilogy though. Don't get me wrong. ;)) I'm sure we will also see Andrei's style and it will be great. So for those who skipped out on Dangerous and/or the Trilogy, maybe they will pick up what Andrei makes. It's all preference.

As for sleight of hand magic, I recommend getting some coin stuff from Roth. Totally Out of Control has a few nice coin effects as well. ;)

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results