The Orbit Spread - Bill Perkins

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
The Orbit Spread
By
Bill Perkins

Price $10

Where At? http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/card-magic-downloads/orbit-spread/
http://www.vanishingincmagic.com

What They Say Q. Is the Orbit Spread a wildly original flourish?
A. Yes, it's unlike any other flourish you have ever seen.

Q. Is the Orbit Spread also a magic trick?
A. Yes, a visual change of a tabled card.

Q. Does it require any gimmicks?
A. No, the Orbit Spread requires no gimmicks and can be performed with any deck.

Q. Where can I see the Orbit Spread?
A. ONLY at Vanishing Inc.

Bill Perkins is the latest member of the Vanishing Inc Magic team, and he debuts with a move that is part flourish, part magic, and all elegance. Imagine: you barely touch a tabled spread of cards, yet somehow they contort into a perfectly symmetrical fan. If you would read this effect, you would never believe it could be done. But in this 40 minute exclusive download, Mr. Perkins proves that with a minimal amount of practice and a light touch, it’s possible to see perfect results with the Orbit Spread in under ten minutes.

Thoughts Now people will start and think this is a flourish and well it is and now well i stopped flourishing like i used to a while ago but wow this spread is beautiful its magical and a flourish. For me its almost like a spring it instantly establishes you have skill people look over and their jaws drop. It can be used as a colour change, Double spreads and such and really its not even that hard to get down!
Its really simple and when you get it its so much fun to do.

Teaching Now some of you might remember Bill Perkins from ...... The In Your Face Change. Now i didnt get that download my self but Bill seems to be more comfortable now and he was a great teacher he went through multiple steps and numerous steps to making this move so much easier to learn. Its fun you learn some variations on the move i can't wait to use this as a colour change its 2 magicial things happening at once.

This is for anyone of any age and skill level magician or flourisher i think everyone would enjoy this even if you never do it to anyone but yourself im sure you will love it

Tom

May 9, 2008
I just purchased this download! It's awesome! And extremely easy after you've learned it. Many different applications. I highly recommend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results