The original Queens By Bill Goodwin

Dec 10, 2007
I was wondering if anyone has a link to the original queens routine from Bill Goodwin. Dan and Dave's version of this is one of my favorite tricks that i do. But i have yet to see the original version of this trick that inspired them. I don't really want to learn it (i think one queens routine is enough) but i would love to see it performed. So if you have a video of yourself or someone else performing this trick i would be very grateful if you posted it.

Sep 1, 2007
Same here, I been wondering about it and I was about to start a topic. Guess you beat me too it.
Cheers
Andrew

Sep 5, 2007
Cyprus
I would also like to see the original version

There is a guy, whose name i dont remember, that performs a variation of the original effect in "The session 2007" dvd.

It is very similar to the bucks version of the effect.

E

elliotcarver

That guy his name is Myles Nakouzi!

Myles variation looks really cool, I might this buy this DVD , I heard it is really good.

You can see his variation here.
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=2CX24tUZS9M

I am also wondering what the original version looks like.
I think Jordan Lapping might help us well here. I am sure he knows that.

Elliot

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi everybody.
i don't have a video, unfortunately, but i do know where you can find it to learn. it is published in penumbrs, no.8, which is available from MJM magic. if you google it, you shall find!
i believe mr goodwins email is featured on the penumbra website for contact purposes, so i'm sure he will be the best guy to ask! hope this helps!

C!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results