The original Queens By Bill Goodwin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JamesAV305, Jun 11, 2008.

1. I was wondering if anyone has a link to the original queens routine from Bill Goodwin. Dan and Dave's version of this is one of my favorite tricks that i do. But i have yet to see the original version of this trick that inspired them. I don't really want to learn it (i think one queens routine is enough) but i would love to see it performed. So if you have a video of yourself or someone else performing this trick i would be very grateful if you posted it.

2. Same here, I been wondering about it and I was about to start a topic. Guess you beat me too it.
    Cheers
    Andrew

3. I would also like to see the original version

There is a guy, whose name i dont remember, that performs a variation of the original effect in "The session 2007" dvd.

It is very similar to the bucks version of the effect.

4. That guy his name is Myles Nakouzi!

Myles variation looks really cool, I might this buy this DVD , I heard it is really good.

You can see his variation here.
    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=2CX24tUZS9M

I am also wondering what the original version looks like.
    I think Jordan Lapping might help us well here. I am sure he knows that.

Elliot

5. Hi everybody.
    i don't have a video, unfortunately, but i do know where you can find it to learn. it is published in penumbrs, no.8, which is available from MJM magic. if you google it, you shall find!
    i believe mr goodwins email is featured on the penumbra website for contact purposes, so i'm sure he will be the best guy to ask! hope this helps!

C!