Oct 30, 2007
Slovenia,Ljubljana
V.ideo O.n D.emand: The Pass with Aron Prins-> A complete review

Well first here is the link where you can find it

www.closeupjm.net

Ok lets start with the review.

To get to the video is pretty simple:
add to cart > confirm > checkout > paypal payment > pdf email delivery

In PDF u have all the info u need to continue.

Quality: 8/10
Only sound can be a problem if u turn the volume up too much, but it’s really subtle.
It’s webcam quality, but really good webcam quality.

Explanation: 10/10
Really detailed, everything is covered, the grip, the moves to get it done, the angles, all is covered.
What I liked about the explanation is that he goes slow, repeats each move a few times before moving on, so u have time to do all the moves and watching simultaneously. Great job from Aron.

Bonus!
He teaches u a basic two card transposition using the pass. Really nice and simple. Nice thing he added this to the video.
He also teaches u the Impulse change, created by Jack Carpenter. Detailed and slow explanation. Same as the pass.

Conclusion:
I myself already know how to execute The Pass, but I always like to see how others do it and teach it. Aron teaches it correctly, different from some other magicians. But what I learned from it is priceless. A really great video if u like to evolve in your pass or learn it if u haven‘t already. I will give this a 9/10 overall.

D

Deleted member 2755

Aron Prins is a great guy and a great teacher. He's been doing sleight of hand for years and is very good with his sleights. It doesn't surprise me that this video is nothing but exceptional.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results