The penetration of four cards through a jacket

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
by Guy Hollingworth in Drawing Room deceptions.

I'm having quite a lot of trouble with the productions. It probably could be a lack of practice, but I've never had this much trouble with a sleight before, and I've been at this for about a week.

does anyone know any sources of where else I could learn more about this?

thanks.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I put up a similar thread a few months back.

In short, it is perhaps the most technically challenging piece of magic I've ever attempted. Mainly because you're trying to do about 5 things at once, several times. Personally, I never really had too much problem with the production itself though - it was more the fact that I was also trying to do several other things at the same time that got to me. It definitely took more than a week to do, though. It's a very knacky thing.

I don't think you're having a technical problem, so imo just keep at it and see where it goes...

Is there any particular part you were having trouble with? I just tried it out now and found it fine for not having practiced it for 6 months..

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
I put up a similar thread a few months back.

In short, it is perhaps the most technically challenging piece of magic I've ever attempted. Mainly because you're trying to do about 5 things at once, several times. Personally, I never really had too much problem with the production itself though - it was more the fact that I was also trying to do several other things at the same time that got to me. It definitely took more than a week to do, though. It's a very knacky thing.

I don't think you're having a technical problem, so imo just keep at it and see where it goes...

Is there any particular part you were having trouble with? I just tried it out now and found it fine for not having practiced it for 6 months..

I remember that thread. A while back remember me doing it with YOUR Jacket a while back i wasn't doing to bad.

Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results