The Prize from Jamie and Ava Grant

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey guys,

About 10 days ago, I won the Industrial Revelation competition for sharing the story about the dark year me and my mother have been through. I received the prize about an hour ago in the post and as a thank you gesture, I filmed me performing it for the first time, for Ava and Jamie to see that they really are sending wonder and this is what REAL magic is about.

My mum only has one brain operation left and she's looking so much better now! I just want to quickly say thank you to the hundreds of people that have been messaging with support and good vibes.

YouTube :: Thank You

Happy Holidays,

Lloyd

Jun 1, 2009
Haha great video! That effect looks absolutely amazing, definitely something I'll keep my eye on for the future. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad your mom is getting better!

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
I also won the generous contest with a story about a good friend in magic who I felt really deserved something special... he's one of the nicest, most passionate guys you could ever meet but he's constantly heckled and pushed around because he goes to a sort of rough school. He never gets to finish a magic effect because someone always ends up ruining it... but he keeps in very high spirits anyway. I thought an effect like Industrial Revelation would leave his audiences with no chance of heckling or ruining it. He received it in the mail the other day and it did for him just what I'd hoped it would. Mr. Grant has done a wonderful thing this holiday, for sure.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Awesome stories....both of you. Congrats and the effect does look incredibly visual and impossible. Well done Jamie!

Jamie D. Grant

theory11 columnist
Oct 12, 2008
Vancouver
www.cardsinabottle.com
Hey guys,

About 10 days ago, I won the Industrial Revelation competition for sharing the story about the dark year me and my mother have been through. I received the prize about an hour ago in the post and as a thank you gesture, I filmed me performing it for the first time, for Ava and Jamie to see that they really are sending wonder and this is what REAL magic is about.

My mum only has one brain operation left and she's looking so much better now! I just want to quickly say thank you to the hundreds of people that have been messaging with support and good vibes.

YouTube :: Thank You

Happy Holidays,

Lloyd

I also won the generous contest with a story about a good friend in magic who I felt really deserved something special... he's one of the nicest, most passionate guys you could ever meet but he's constantly heckled and pushed around because he goes to a sort of rough school. He never gets to finish a magic effect because someone always ends up ruining it... but he keeps in very high spirits anyway. I thought an effect like Industrial Revelation would leave his audiences with no chance of heckling or ruining it. He received it in the mail the other day and it did for him just what I'd hoped it would. Mr. Grant has done a wonderful thing this holiday, for sure.

I just got in from a gig and thought I'd take a second here and tell you how wonderful you both are. Make no mistake, it was our honour to be allowed into your lives and to experience the joy that your thoughtfulness has brought. This is what community is all about. This is what we, as people, are all about. Helping each other, reaching out to each other, and fighting with every essence of our being for this world to be a better place; for our friends, families, and for every single person we've never met but who we one day hope to. We didn't Send Wonder~ you did. With honesty, bravery, and compassion. Our thanks goes out to you.

Your pal,

jamie
www.SendWonder.com

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results