The Psychic Pickpocket by Nico Heinrich

Nov 12, 2016
Stories with predictable endings are pretty boring, right?

Now, most mind reading effects are just like that. They think of something and the performer reveals it. The audience expects him to succeed as he calls himself a mind reader – so, there are no real surprises in the performance. You might argue that the audience can’t be 100% sure if the experiment would work or not – true, but the finale still isn’t surprising.

THE PSYCHIC PICKPOCKET offers a great solution. You will learn how to make ANY mind reading (that being a book test, peek, CT, progressive anagram etc.) more interesting and surprising. Additionally, this is the perfect framework for you to practice actual reading techniques without fear.

"This is not an effect; it’s a wonderful presentational tool. This principle can be applied to virtually any mentalism effect. Mentalism routines can tend to lack variety because you ask the participant to think of a piece of information, and then you reveal the information. Nico’s idea allows you to add a unique twist, allowing not only variety to the way information is revealed but also a bit of surprise as well.

I think this concept would play out beautifully on stage as well as in close up settings. This is a great idea built in to a solid script."
- Craig Logan

"This is an absolute steal. The idea is mainly a presentational angle, however, it is not to be dismissed for this reason. The premise is very interesting and provides a credible and entertaining performance. I would recommend this to anyone looking to further their presentation of mind reading - as opposed to using the ‘think of and I’ll reveal it’ presentation." - Mitchell Kettlewell

Available EXCLUSIVELY at
www.azmentalism.co.uk
Direct link to product: https://azmentalism.co.uk/products/the-psychic-pickpocket-by-nico-heinrich

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results