The Ronald McDonald is Dead - The Epic Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2007
Bergen County, NJ, USA
The Showdown:

Here is what the dealio is. Michael Nasello and I are meeting up in NYC. We are gonna have a massive jam fest and have various activities planned. One of which is the McDonalds Ultimate Showdown. So here are the teams:

Douglas S./Michael N. VS Shane B./Ryan P.

Description:

We are to bring Ronald McDonald back from the dead and bring a little life back to the joy of magic.

Rules:

1. No flashy editing
2. Must be able to hear performances. No music.
3.Must take place in a McDonalds
4. Must be longer than 3 minutes, but no longer than 5 minutes.
5. Performances can only be done for children (parents can be present)
6. No card effects
7. Cannot beat the children
8. You cannot have red shoes bigger than your head
9. Must have a comical manner when performing for spectators
10. You must work the word "meow" into your patter at least 3 times per performance.

-Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Yes. I plan on battling Ronald McDonald in a,...wait what are the rules again. Oh, I'm battling you guys. K We'll I accept grasshopper bring it!

Not quite sure how epic it is though? But never the less it's on.

Shane:D

Oct 21, 2007
Bergen County, NJ, USA
Yes. Yes. I plan on battling Ronald McDonald in a,...wait what are the rules again. Oh, I'm battling you guys. K We'll I accept grasshopper bring it!

Not quite sure how epic it is though? But never the less it's on.

Shane:D

What do you mean you accept? You were the one to think of the idea. ;) Anyway.... IT'S ON!

-Doug

Wait, so you're both going to dress up as Ronald McDonald and do magic for kids?

Noone's dressing up as the Mac. We feel Mcdee's has lost sight of what Ronnie boy promoted before his passing. We are to bring the fun back to the mac for the kids. So stay tuned. We may add bonus footage after voting takes place since we don't have much time according to the rules. Anyhow this is a fun project for us to let loose and get out there do some magic for the community.

Oct 21, 2007
Bergen County, NJ, USA
Guys, sad to say but.... We are going to have to put a temporary hold on the battle. :( Due to travel arrangements and other issues, the battle has been delayed. We have everything we want planned out now and when filming will take place. However, it's not for a little while. So I'm going to lock this thread for now and remove it from my signature in a little while. It'll come back though. Haha, we just don't want this battle to lose it's awesomeness by hyping it constantly.:p It'll be up in a few weeks. Later guys.

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results