The Rose Project

Aug 1, 2009
This is my first magic product release and I think you guys will really like this. It's all very practical and things that have worked for me for years, so be sure and check this one out you won't be disappointed!

http://bedeceived.com/launched/newspost/the-rose-project/

The Rose Project - coming Saturday, October 1st, 2011. 4 visual, practical, and hard-hitting effects to add to any close-up routine. Tested 100s of times by Creative Executive Adam Rose, these 4 effects will never fail to get your amazing reactions!

Roses Wild - A simple take on the "Jokers Wild" plot with a surprise ending that happens in your spectator's hands that will blow them away!

Gummy Corner - A creative gum/card transposition that is acclaimed by magic legend Jay Sankey as one of the most creative transpositions he's seen in a long time!

Gum in Balloon - A take on the "soft spot" plot (say that 10 times fast!) where a piece of gum visually penetrates a balloon, and is then sucked out of the bottom!

Debit - A credit card and driver's license is shown. An impossible visual transposition takes place, leaving both cards examinable to the audience! Many variations including a mentalism effect!

"THIS is why people care about cards!"
-Jay Sankey

"Very Original! I love the idea! 4 strong pieces of magic!"
-Calen Morelli

Get it on October 1st!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results