The secret of the Bad Robot Playing Cards?

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by Sully84, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Am I the Only one that has noticed the "Mystery" part of the Bad Robot Cards?

2. Not the only one, but there is definitely more than meets the eye!

3. I am so torn weather to explore more. I have explored to a point, but refrained since then.

4. I tried chasing down leads when the thread was created and came out empty handed.

5. Secrets? What kind

6. That's the question indeed. ;)

I'm thinking I might search a bit deeper,just to see what's next... Or not.. I'm so torn!

7. Do you have an example of what kind of secret?

8. I do, but to share would defeat the entire purpose of the deck ;)

9. I don't think the secret is what I think it is so im stopping...for now

10. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I didn't find a single secret =(

Bryant_Tsu likes this.
  11. After all this talk I took another crack at it. Veerry interesting. It's safe to say that I'm very intrigued now.

12. Can you tell me where I should start? :)

13. Nope. ;)

14. I feel like you're just messing with me. I don't think there are any secrets. o_O

15. I've been working on this thing nearly every day for the past week. I'm done. I was so frustrated for a while. The real mystery is next.

16. I gave up a while ago in favor of working on other projects. I just need a kickstart.

17. So sad, got stuck by the second one.

18. I ended up tearing all my cards in half but nothing was inside. Was I doing something wrong?

19. If your goals was to rip up your deck then not at all! Hopefully you were practicing your favorite tnr routine.

Cerca Trova

20. I found it right after the cards were released. (I was a bit obsessed with this deck and looked at every inch of the case and cards) After trying for months I got stuck on the third one and gave up. Maybe I'll try again and something will spark.