The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

The Sequel

May 22, 2009
That SUCKED!

joking aside, that was unbelievable. The tricks were really nice and I really like the triumph routine. Anyways the only thing I can comment on is that The cropping was a bit sporatic.

Dec 18, 2009
Very very good. I love that pop out revelation in the first effect. I love the entire second effect. I wasnt that wowed by the third as it's extremely similar to hoffzy osbourne by the buck brothers. Either way nice work. 5/5 from me :D

Jul 28, 2009
ElegantMurder- Thanks for the critique and I know the issue with the cropping is a bit of a mess.

Amodernmagician- Thank you as well but the plot for the third one is universal as in you see it in MANY effects but as far as the method goes, I think its fairly original. Thanks though!

Feb 21, 2009
WOW. all of the effects we3re wicked man, i luv them all. if u dont mind im gonna use the triumoh. i saw a guy on utube do something similar.

Jul 28, 2009
Yeah man,

Go ahead and use any of these effects, but I would apprecieate it if you could personally send it to me prioir to making it public. You can contact me on AIM SN: Souljer000

Sep 9, 2009
Frreaking SWEEt man. that was awesom. My fav was the pop out move and the triumph. and i saw a guy named jesseskillmaser perfrom s version but i think urs is way better. :)

Dec 18, 2009
Amodernmagician- Thank you as well but the plot for the third one is universal as in you see it in MANY effects but as far as the method goes, I think its fairly original. Thanks though!

Oh sorry I guess thats true...Nick check your inbox I sent you a pm.

Dec 21, 2009
great job man. they tricks were very very good and clean and nice. I realyl like all the tricks but the triumph was probably my fav. can i ask what do u edit with and film with?

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Very nicely done. Funny, on the first two effects at the beginning of each I was like "Wow, that's pretty simple, and it's been done before. Not so good compared to his other stuff." Then I saw the rest of the effect and changed my outlook on them. Very cool stuff. I loooooooooooooooooooved the pop out move at the beginning. Good job!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results