The solution to a problem solved in a very weird way...

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Well I guess if you're a restaurant worker this will come in handy. If you're a little card punk then you'll probably only get one if Dan and Dave get one...:p

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
no no no. i work part time professionally, and i would never wear this. i mean perhaps, if i were a magician/ninja, i might need one, but as it is, i do not need a big, bulky, and (quite frankly) ugly thing like that strapped to me. no thank you.

Chr!s

Jun 2, 2008
Dallas, Texas
If you were to say let me show you something that will ''blow'' your mind and reach into you jacket whereas most holsters are located, people would probally run away screaming. great idea. seriously.

Jan 15, 2008
Danny Garcia should get this thing. But I would like to see the future flourishing contests, because i am sure there will be some kind of stand off between two people and they will use this holster.

Feb 28, 2008
this is really silly. Is it really a hassle to just put stuff in your pockets? Or in a little bag. And I doubt that this can carry as much stuff as a bag could.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
You guys obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I've talked to a professional magician... yes, makes his living off of magic, has toured the world doing magic... not just "I've done one or two gigs", and he loves this thing. It has all your props right there, you don't have bulgy pockets, and you don't have to keep running back and forth from your bag, Rmana. And for those of you that think it doesn't look good or whatever, who's going to see it? It's meant to be worn under a suit jacket. And for those of you that say it will look like you're going for a gun... no, it will look like you're going into your inside pocket on your suit jacket.

And for any of you not believing me about the pro magician, here's his website:

www.mysteryandillusion.com

He's performed in Germany, the US, and has performed at the Magic Castle, as well... for those of you doubting his credentials.

May 10, 2008
I actually do have have same problem. I usually carry around 4 packs of cards(used to be 7 but I realised how insane that was) but now that summer's starting (especially where I live) it would be insane to wear a jacket. I've started wearing overshirts with pockets but that allows me to carry maybe 3 decks in all. I would probably get this if the price wasnt so steep.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
You guys obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I've talked to a professional magician... yes, makes his living off of magic, has toured the world doing magic... not just "I've done one or two gigs", and he loves this thing. It has all your props right there, you don't have bulgy pockets, and you don't have to keep running back and forth from your bag, Rmana. And for those of you that think it doesn't look good or whatever, who's going to see it? It's meant to be worn under a suit jacket. And for those of you that say it will look like you're going for a gun... no, it will look like you're going into your inside pocket on your suit jacket.

And for any of you not believing me about the pro magician, here's his website:

www.mysteryandillusion.com

He's performed in Germany, the US, and has performed at the Magic Castle, as well... for those of you doubting his credentials.

Y'know, just because he is a pro and likes the idea of this product, doesn't mean every pro will! i made my living off magic for a while, it wasn't merely 'a few gigs here and there', and all i said is i do not think it necesarry to have my props strapped to my chest!
Ultimately, your argument is tantamount to saying 'i know a pro magician, and he uses tally ho's, so your a bit stupid for using bicycles'. It's a flawed argument, when all your arguing against is opinion.

Chr!s

Sep 1, 2007
I can see the use in one of these things. Not something I would use really - my whole act fits quite comfortably into my pockets!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results