The System

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
I wanted to take advantage of the restocking of The System and buy it but is it really worth it? I'm quite competent with cards I know a few cuts and the basics and have been meaning to get into cardistry/flourishing. I would just like peoples thoughts on this, Thanks.

Mar 27, 2011
I disliked the system because there were no step-by-step instructions. Just 2 different angles slow-motioned. I would not spent time on it if I were you, jump on the trilogy ;P

Dec 11, 2010
California
This is how i would go about it "genesis --> trilogy --> system"

As mentioned, there are no instructions in the System dvd which will make it harder to learn. they only have 2 different angles and slow motion. While the Trilogy has step by step instruction (written in the flourish section)

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
The thing is that I know a little more than half of what's taught in genesis, And What is taught on the flourishing disc does not interest me as much I also don't have enough money to go around buying DVDs, your thoughts still very well helped me, thank you.

Sep 17, 2010
Romania
You should get trilogy instead of The system - but there is a good part, and a bad part - the good part is that the Trilogy goes from Beginner to Advanced flourishers, including a number of effects, D&D moves and "everythingelse" where you can find alot of useful things. The bad part is that in the flourishing section, there is Pandora (in my opinion one of the best flourishes), the thing is that it uses molecule 3 on the second phase of the flourish - it's not hard to figure it out, but it might come as a setback. Thus, Trilogy is a good thing to buy, and then, after you have mastered it you can move on to The system. I myself did so - and I'm glad I did it.

-Spk

Oct 17, 2010
Athens, Greece
This is how i would go about it "genesis --> trilogy --> system"

As mentioned, there are no instructions in the System dvd which will make it harder to learn. they only have 2 different angles and slow motion. While the Trilogy has step by step instruction (written in the flourish section)

Could not agree more.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results