The Theory 11 Great Escape

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
Okay, I've finally started to create a name for myself as an escape artist. But I want to know what would amaze YOU. If you could see any escape, what would you want to see? I figure together the Theory 11 Forum can create an escape, and I will do my best to accomplish it. Don't expect it to be done quickly, for I need to make sure that my safety is the first priority, but let me see what you all can think of!

How about being wrapped up with duct tape, making a duct tape mummy with just a straw sticking out of your mouth to breath with, and then being nailed into a wooden coffin. After a long wait the coffin is opened only to find the duct tape shell, still in the shape of MaxDeVill, and you are one of the guys opening the coffin! Yea, that would be cool to see you do especially for Halloween. :)

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Being locked inside of a cage, which will be on a plane. You are given a parachute on your back. Once the plane gets to a certain amount of distance in the air, the cage is pushed out of the plane and all you have to do is pick the lock and pull your parachute in time.

This is defiantly not for beginners though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results