The Trilogy or Loops?

r29

Jan 23, 2008
i've been waiting for a long time and have enough money for either oen but cant decide on which one to get? i've done some research in both they both look great soo what do you guys think??

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
What do you prefer when you really sit down and think about it?
Where do you think your mind can go with each product?
Which do you prefer doing? Crazy flourishes and Card Magic or psychokinesis and thread work?

If I were to choose, I would think like this:

"I like the style of The Trilogy, it has cool flourishes and sleights I might be interested in.

I like loops, my presentational creativity can run wild with these. I don't think I'd do it too often though, I've used them before and I don't use them as much as I thought I would."

I'll probably go with The Trilogy

You see? Talk us through your thought process and we may be able to help you more.

- Sean

r29

Jan 23, 2008
well to be honest i liek them both i'm starting to get interested in the flourishes but i've almost been in the card magic side and as for loops i guess i like the fact that u can pretty much do anything hrm tough choice..i think i will go with the trilogy first because i like the transpose and stuff i've seen in the vids of it on dan and dave site

I personally would recommend The Trilogy. Mainly because it is jam packed with so many ideas and concepts. Then the amazing flourishes and some very creative effects. I think it's definitely worth the money.

It's up to you though.

Michael

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results