The Ultimate Tool (try not to drool)

What price would you pay for a pack of indestructable Jerry's: a deck of cards that resists bowing, dirt and grime, automatically repairs crimps and tears,etc?

P.S.> There are two packs of brand new Jerry's on ebay. Last I checked, they were up for 80 dollars, and there are four days left till bidding comes to an end. Good luck to whoever gets them, I'm broke so I'll just sit back and watch a great opportunity fly by...:(:(:(

Sep 2, 2007
Good lord. Is anybody here actually willing to pay excess $100 for a single deck of cards? That's just stupid. No cards are that good.

Sep 1, 2007
Most of it is just for the sake of bragging. Laymen don't even know what they are...its just so that magicians can feel special when they say they have a deck of Jerry's.

Sep 2, 2007
What price would you pay for a pack of indestructable Jerry's: a deck of cards that resists bowing, dirt and grime, automatically repairs crimps and tears,etc?

P.S.> There are two packs of brand new Jerry's on ebay. Last I checked, they were up for 80 dollars, and there are four days left till bidding comes to an end. Good luck to whoever gets them, I'm broke so I'll just sit back and watch a great opportunity fly by...:(:(:(

Do they perform magic tricks? Also, can I burn them? :D

The last time I checked - 30 seconds ago - 2 were available for $8.00 ($4.00 per deck) on ebay with 6 days and 18 hours remaining.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
For jerrys, black ghost, ghost, gaurdians, tigers, and vipers that fit that indestructable description, and are always like they are brand new (always perfectly fan, always straight and crisp, etc) then I would let someone break my pinky, because I probably wouldn't have the cash.....maybe both pinkies... :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results