The Ultimate Transport

Aug 31, 2007
California
The ultimate Transport, By Mitchell Staffiej.

Let's see, where to start.

The effect is that you take a small object (a coin is taught in the video) and place it in the spectators hands. The spectator can feel the coin (or small object) slowly get lighter in their hands and soon vanish completely.

Ok, the effect, in itself, is fairly good. The spectator feels something vanish from inside their hand. It is fairly odd feeling (I have had someone do this for me so I could feel it) and it does feel like the coin does just slowly vanish from the inside of your hand, which gives a very strong reaction if done in the correct way.

The explanation on the dvd is fairly repetative. I asked Mitchell about this and he stated he wanted to fully give the explanation. That is good, but, when you show the same explanation three times, it does get repetative, but fully explained. Mitchell teaches a well known sleight, which I felt that the teaching should have been in better detail, and taught better.

The actual workings of the effect is nice. Simple to make, simple to use, with all gimmicks, you just need to get used to using it.

The vanish is very unique, and a fairly smart way to vanish something, with a twist. The explanation could be better, the quality could have been much better.

I have been performing with it, and the reactions I have been getting are very good. Of course, I changed it a bit to make it a bit stronger, in my opinion. I have been vanishing folded cards, coins, and rings.

Pros:

GREAT way to vanish a coin; very clever.
The spectator does feel the coin in their hand, to see that it vanishes in their hand.
Can be adapted to vanish other small items.
Very strong

Cons:

Explanation could have been better.
Quality is not the best.
Repetative teaching.

Overall, it is a nice vanish, but needs a bit of work to get used to. If you want an idea to work with, that will come out well, pick this up.

Keenan

Jeremy Hanrahan

Craftsman, <a href="http://www.theory11.com/gear/h
Sep 1, 2007
Simcoe Ontario Canada
I had the pleasure of testing it out along with Kranzo and Sankey. I really like the effect. The specs really do feel it vanish from their closed hand. The look on their faces is priceless and worth every penny. As for the effect, I give it a favorable review. I won't coment on the production as I did not get the same dvd as everyone else. I got the basic principal sent to me. Really guy's if you get it, spend the time to master it, and you will have a excellent piece of magic in your hands(or theirs,depends how you look at it lol)

Jeremy Hanrahan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results