The V-Tech Steal

Feb 4, 2008
That's great! If that has some similar Earick's Broadside center steal then it is almost exactly like something I have been working on lately. One way or the other the effect is the same and I think their are a lot of potential uses for such a sleight. (meaning a sleight that steals a card from the center and reverses it.) Anyways, I obviously like it a lot as I too have been thinking in the same direction.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I don't think we need another steal and it's probably not new but I can't fault it. Looks good.

Feb 4, 2008
I don't think we need another steal and it's probably not new but I can't fault it. Looks good.
While I generally agree with you in that there are a lot of people out there who re-invent the wheel merely for the sake of doing so I disagree with your assessment of this particular technique. This is more than just another steal. The technique he seems to be working on both steals a card from the center, and reverses it in the pack. That's something new. now the real question is how many applications can he find for it.

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I'd say it is great if you only perform for people who have their chins resting on table tops and your hands at their eye level.

I can deduce the method pretty easily, and played around with it in front of a mirror, but perhaps you would like to shoot it from different angles to give people a better perspective of what it might look like from a real performance?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results