The Valley Of Darkness

Apr 6, 2010
No offense dude but it appears that you are using bridge sized cards. Now i noticed you look quite young and so i guess its because you have small hands, but trust me, you will do yourself a hell of a lot better if you just use poker sized cards all the time, even if you have trouble with your hands.

If you don't, when your hands grow bigger and you change to poker size, you will have to learn a lot of stuff all over in your hand muscles, because they will not be used to the size.

Is was alright, nothing special..........it was kind of corny from the beginning with the "darth vader emulater" thing. Personally the whole "dark-scary-devil-man-were-wolf thing" doesn't work for me (only De'vo can do it :rolleyes: ) LOL
Yeah but it was okay

I agree with this. I didn't really like it very much, and including the knife in the video seem kinda irrelevent

yeah if u want to do such a kind of video use a better background.. .like a dark wall or something and don't sit in your backyard.. stand up.. and second thing.... you show this f**** great knive and then this lame bridge size cards? :D you should have used some... i don't know.. maybe some guardians or black shadows or something like this .... but i think the idea is okay but u have to work on it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results