The Wheel Change

Mar 18, 2009
hello everyone,

i was thinking about purchasing D+M Wheel Change and i wanted to know if it is a good change, like is it practical to perform what people? what are the angles? is this a good buy?

thanks for the help

Sep 1, 2007
USA
It's a good thing if you want to show your magician friends but I think of it as highly unpractical.

ZG

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I think the wheel change is highly practical. The db Spin change on the other hand is a nightmare. The only bad angle on the Wheel change is directly below your hand.

Sep 1, 2007
USA
My point is that with the DB spin change, there's no real setup, while the wheel change... It's a nightmare to get into

I do agree the Wheel change is sooo much cleaner, IF you can find a way to get into it

ZG

Jan 13, 2008
A nightmare to get into? It's a matter of turning around for a second or two as the spectator looks at the card (and possibly shows it to others). That should be more than enough time to do the setup, which is remarkably easy. Failing that, you could do the second method shown, just having to necktie the deck for a brief moment before bring it down to do the change. I'd prefer the first method, but that's just me.

Overall, a nice little change. I like the visual-ness of it. :)

Sep 1, 2007
USA
Ok... just post your opinions...

I would not recommend it but I am not the person to solely make your answer upon...

Hope this helped

ZG

Aug 2, 2009
i do not own the wheel change so i cant compare, but what makes the db spin change a night mare? i love the change! the only thing that skrewed mine up was that my thumb wasnt on the inner end of the deck, now that it is my change is perfect!

now that shepherd change on the other hand . . . .

The Wheel Change...

Eh...it's a little angle sensitive for my taste.

I like for my spectators to see as much as possible. That includes spectators from all angles.

I feel that the Wheel Change isn't all that practical. Check out d+m's Swing Change. That one is a bit better, but don't take my word for it.

;D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results