The wire bugs.

Sep 23, 2013
Hello. I have already filled in a support ticket, but as i am very inpatient, i thought i would post on the forums too.
I have this really wierd bug, where if i try to buy 10:24 by omar renfro, when i go to my cart, it somehow turns into above the horizon by jose morales.. Has anybody been experimencing the same thing, where you add something to your cart, and it turns into a different effect?

Feb 17, 2015
So I know theory 11 has made some changes on the website but can sombody tell me why every time I purchase a download I have to enter the credit card number and a bunch of other stuff...... am I doing something wrong? Can someone please answer if I can do something to not have to do that every time I purchase something?

Blaziken

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2012
Quebec, Canada
twitter.com
So I know theory 11 has made some changes on the website but can sombody tell me why every time I purchase a download I have to enter the credit card number and a bunch of other stuff...... am I doing something wrong? Can someone please answer if I can do something to not have to do that every time I purchase something?

Probably cause you are not signed up or in. I mean, sign in and if you have saved all of your info, you won't need to do that. And about the credit card info, there's on little box just underneath the credit card information, it says save my credit card info or something like that, so you select it and it'll save your credit card info.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results