The wire effects - What to post?

Apr 13, 2013
Hi guys. I just wanted to ask a few of you, and also the theory11 folks as well perhaps.

I have created a lot of original effect, some not to impressive and good, but some of them, Im really proud of. A few of them is totally original effects Ive created from my own mind, but other is created after inspiration from other magicians.

I'm sure that I'm not alone having it like this. I'm sure many of you have created a lot of effect yourself that you are really proud of. Probably all of us would like to share some of our magic, f.ex. here on the wire.

But I would like to hear from you out there. What do you guys consider as an original effect? And what types of effect should you both I, and all of you other magicians out there that will show your work to the world put up? And maybe, how can we do it. Of course, there is a lot more magic to create. But still, I see trick after trick coming out that are variations of other effects. Where does the "limit" go, wether an effect is original and not original?

What do you think. Would like to hear from you, and hopefully that will help me in the cration process when I'm creating my own magic. And hopefully, what we talk about will help all who wants that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results