The Wire Ideas

Aug 6, 2011
Hey guys,

I have thought of some interesting ideas which can make the Wire a better experience.

1. Start a new forum section entitled 'The Wire'. Here anyone can ask questions about effects which the artists themselves can answer. Or people can advertise their new effects or flourishes with a trailer or something.

2. There should be a flourish of the week or month or effect of the month (you get the point). The best effect or flourish will be featured on the theory11 homepage or The Wire page.

3. It would be nice if you can use your revenue to purchase DVDs or cards directly from the website instead of getting your check and then purchasing the product.

4. There should be a time of year (e.g Christmas) where you can reduce the price of your creation.

That is all I have. I know some of you will have some great ideas. I would like to hear them. Post your ideas to this thread and hopefully some of them will be used

That's all for now,

Conspiracy52

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
The first suggestion has already been discussed and there hasn't been an answer (to my knowledge) from the theory11 team about that.

The second one already takes care of itself, in a way. They have a "Top Charts" feature where they show the most popular paid and free tricks. And on the front page, there's a "Most Popular" section where they show the 5 most popular tricks.

Third, well, you might have to talk personally with JB about payment arrangements

And fourth, you can change your price anytime, not just any part of the year. It's your creation, you can do whatever you want with it. :)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
The first suggestion has already been discussed and there hasn't been an answer (to my knowledge) from the theory11 team about that.

The second one already takes care of itself, in a way. They have a "Top Charts" feature where they show the most popular paid and free tricks. And on the front page, there's a "Most Popular" section where they show the 5 most popular tricks.

Third, well, you might have to talk personally with JB about payment arrangements

And fourth, you can change your price anytime, not just any part of the year. It's your creation, you can do whatever you want with it. :)

Well put :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results