the.Wire

Sep 1, 2007
at the top of the theory 11 screen, next ot artists, there is a tab that says "the wire". I clicked it but it said it would be revealed with time or something like that. Does anybody know what this is or is it some kind of thing nobody knows about and we just have to wait for.

Thanks

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
at the top of the theory 11 screen, next ot artists, there is a tab that says "the wire". I clicked it but it said it would be revealed with time or something like that. Does anybody know what this is or is it some kind of thing nobody knows about and we just have to wait for.

Thanks

As far as I know, no one else but the Theory11 crew themselves know what is in store for "The Wire". We've all had out speculations and have heard out share of rumors. I think the last thing that I heard about it was that it's rumored to be similar to a chatroom.

That, however, if true would have it's good and bad sides.

It would be a double edged sword if you ask me.

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
well i believe it will be a wire sprouting from our back yards and every week all Theory 11'ers go to it, attach it to their butt, and then Wayne Houchin presses a button which zaps us to a high-tech secret session area.

- Jeremy ( you dont know how long i've been waiting to release that) Colombo.

Oct 8, 2007
well i believe it will be a wire sprouting from our back yards and every week all Theory 11'ers go to it, attach it to their butt, and then Wayne Houchin presses a button which zaps us to a high-tech secret session area.

- Jeremy ( you dont know how long i've been waiting to release that) Colombo.

ZAP!!!!!!!!!! OUCH!!!!!! How did you know that was gonna happen?! :eek: You have REAL psychic powers don't you! It's a witch! Burn HIM!

Wouldn't you guys be pissed if The Wire ended up being a JPEG of a barbed wire fence? :D Like nothing else, just a picture of a barbed wire fence.

Anthony Bass

PS
This post won the "I just crapped myself" award.

Be jealous.

Compare your lives to mine and cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wouldn't you guys be pissed if The Wire ended up being a JPEG of a barbed wire fence? :D Like nothing else, just a picture of a barbed wire fence. That would suck........I know, random, but it just popped in ma head!

Tony Blake

Yeah please try to keep posts in line with the topic. Random outbursts like that don't help anyone, and it's possible Dana will come after you with a pitchfork now. If you really wanted to let people know about your idea, you should have started a topic called "What if The Wire was a JPEG of a barbed wire fence", or something relevant to what you are trying to say. Anyway, I will use my imaginary Mod abilities and edit your post so that it says "I love T11".

You're Welcome,

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
Yeah please try to keep posts in line with the topic. Random outbursts like that don't help anyone, and it's possible Dana will come after you with a pitchfork now. If you really wanted to let people know about your idea, you should have started a topic called "What if The Wire was a JPEG of a barbed wire fence", or something relevant to what you are trying to say. Anyway, I will use my imaginary Mod abilities and edit your post so that it says "I love T11".

You're Welcome,

//David.Misner::

dude, calm down
i thought it was hilarious
AND JUST BECAUSE YOU said this
im giving him my award, i was on the fence (pun intended) about deciding weather or not to give it to him
i mean it, it came down to the wire (pun intended again)

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
yeah all this humour, I like it, but I don't know what it is, I am just posting because I want to know how many posts I've made because I figured out it says it on the top right of your post

Sep 1, 2007
I don't think the wire is anything. I think its there just to make us think there is something there. But they know that I know that they know that I know this. So they will come for me because I know.

open water....it all goes back to open water.

If you can't tell I just woke up and AHHH! PBJ is here got to eat.

No one knows anything about the Wire. We should make a forum sticky about it, because I'd say there's at least 1 topic a week asking about it.

No one knows except for the Theory 11 staff, and they're not saying anything until they're good and ready. You'll just have to wait and see.

And for emphasis, I'll say it again: no one knows.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results