The.Wire

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blindside462, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Still hasn't been uncovered after 5 months of T11 being live.

No information still?

2. Not that I know of..

3. Patience young grasshopper, I presume the crew is hard at work trying to make "The Wire" available to us. For now, all we can do is wait for the inevitable announcement from a staff member!

Mitchell

4. Currently, there is not any new information about what the.Wire and/or The.Wire is or when it will be uncovered.

However, I embarked upon this post about it:
    Cheers,
    JTM

5. Thanks for that Info :)

I was looking back at it everyday, now I know it won't be until a tad bit later.

6. Does anyone know when Prophet will be coming out?

7. Yeah I really want to know about the wire too

8. No sorry...I kinda want to know at least what it is because Chris Kenner said it was a good trick

9. What is the trick?

10. Hey...how do you know it is Prophet and not Profit?? I am 99% that it is Profit as i know what it is.

11. I don't know. That's just how I've seen it spelled around here.

12. According to Katie it's Prophet.

13. Yeah, I talked to Katie and she said it was spelled Prophet. Also, it's not going to be just a prediction effect, like the name suggests. Katie said that it is a visual effect, so I'm excited.

//David.Misner::

14. anyways, what IS the actual effect?

15. Well from my knowledge (Lee Asher) it is a money trick...a bill switch.

16. #16 AshleyHall, Jan 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2012
    This post has been edited, thanks to all of the awesome and uber cool magic kiddos here at Theory11. Your advice and professionalism regarding my many postings here on this site has been invaluable....

17. sorry for reviving this but it's like 2 and a half years later.. and hasnt been released. lmao.

18. Well, I just laughed when i saw how old this thread is. :D

19. I thought I had fallen into a time-warp-loop-hole-thingie when I read about the anticipationg of Prophet. Who revived this...

20. awesome.

bao