Theory 11 Heckler?

Sep 6, 2007
I was just reading through forums and read a few "Heckler" posts, and i thought
" I wonder 'If' or 'How' many times some of the Theory 11 team has encountered a heckler during shooting for videos" or if they have some of there own footage of it. It would be interesting to see this footage and how they control these situations.

Just a thought. What do you guys think?

Sep 2, 2007
They probably walked away and found some new spectator.

Those things never matter on video for random people as much as they do in paid shows.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
If they come across a heckler i would very much like to see how they deal with them/him/her/it.

Even if its a dog.

"Woof woof"

"Hey no one asked if you saw that or not buddy, DOnt give me that look"

~Jordan

Sep 6, 2007
In ellusionist crash course2 Brad perform an ACR for a heckler.
He change the routine and uses a lot of passes...

Ahh.. i figured there would be something out there already, i don't own CC2 but i would love to see that, might have to be a future purchase perhaps.

-Ty

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
I think we need a distinction between "heckler" and vocal/curious/sharp spectator. Hey, wait a minute, maybe that was it just then.

Hecklers deliberately try and wreck your magic. Tehy'll try and direct attention back to themselves, be rude and even abusive, as well as try and show everyone how much better he is.

A spec who saw something and blurts it out is not a heckler. A spec who is OTT and likes to make a bit of a show of himself is not a heckler. The former is your bad, and the latter is a personality type, one which you can work with well if you can get them on side. ;)

Ty

Aug 31, 2007
I don't think they'd encounter many. I mean, if I was being filmed for something that I wasn't sure of what it was, the last thing I'd do was act like a jerk.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results