Theory 11: Perfect Timing

Sep 1, 2007
McAllen, Texas
Theory 11 came at a perfect time in my life. Those who knew me from JB’s old site know that I have been out of the game for about 1 ½. I recently got married, moved to an apartment now just finally settled down in a house. I have over 20 boxes of magic that I never used.

On top of those life changing events, I kind of got bogged down with the direction of magic. It had that feeling that if you are not buying and trying to perform the latest effects, you are not cool. Those who know me know that is not what I am about. It felt like I was going against the grain.

In the other forum, every time a made a meaningful post, it took back seat to the latest product. Here, I hope things are different.

I am definitely over-due for another Master Class Session.

Here I am, fresh start…..but I will not forget where I came from.

Sorry for the rambling. Just wanted to put up a quick post to let people know that symbolmike is here.

See you around.

Symbolmike
Michael Mantra
Mike Delbert
…who knows what is next.

I recognize many familiar faces...Hope to re-establish some old and lost relationships.

Sep 1, 2007
It is great to see you back buddy. You may not know who I am personally or even over the net but I enjoyed all of your post/threads over at the other forum. It is great to see someone like you around here. 20 Cool points...20 cool points.

Manny D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results