Theory 11 Wristband Shipping Time???

Feb 9, 2015
Hey, I was just wondering how long my wristband will take to ship to the UK. I ordered it on the 15th December and it still hasn't arrived yet (27th December). I tracked the shipment and it says that it has left Jamaica NY on December 16th at 2:27 am. Yet nothing has happened since. I don't know if my package has been lost or who to contact about this. Thanks for your help.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey Chris,

Thanks for reaching out! For questions regarding your order, send us a message at theory11.com/support. We can check into this for you. Wristband orders are usually sent using First Class International, a ship method that takes 7-21 business days to arrive once shipped. If shipped on the 16th, this will likely take a couple weeks to arrive.

First Class International does not provide "live" tracking the entire time it is en route to you. Once the package leaves the USA (usually from Jamaica, NY, or New York, NY, our outgoing ports) tracking won't update again. This does not mean that your package is stuck or that anything is wrong. Your package is still en route to you and will continue to move from location to location even though tracking does not update.

Have a great week!

// L

Last edited:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results