Theory11 and their views on Magic.

My name is Jack Trades and I am a magician from NY originally, now living in PA. I came across this site a few days ago while putzing around on the computer because I had called in sick for work. I watched 2 videos on this site, I watched the theory 11 video explaining the site and I watched the video dedicated to the beginners out there, and I was floored because I felt like I was being quoted! In a good way...about 6 months to a year ago I posted a video or 2 online called "The Theory of magic by Jack Trades" where I talked all about the things I think that make a good magician, what to do as a beginner, and my general views on magic and what magic should be, and what magic websites should be doing, and when I stumbled on to theory 11, I was nothing short of floored! I felt like I was in my own echo chamber! Now I’m not famous or well known or anything like that, and I'm not a flourisher like the godlike buck twins, but I am experienced, and theory 11 has the exact same views on everything I discussed on my old video and that makes me think 2 things...ONE it makes me think that I really did have the right grasp on what magic is and should be in this modern day world of over-available tricks/sleights/videos/general magic interest, and TWO the theory 11 guys know exactly what they are doing because they are classic magicians in a modern world putting the correct spin on what magic is and should be. Some of you guys are my heroes, Lee, Dan, Dave, Mr. Kenner, and some of you guys I am less familiar with (Bayme I know you from another site), but I salute you all, and I am so glad to know that there are people out there who like me, just "get it"! I am in full support of this site and what it stands for and what it's going to bring magic to, and that my friends, is the next level, keep it up!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results