theory11.bulletin - Cardistry in 3D :: daniel+Madison

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Cardistry as you've never seen it before. What's the closest thing to watching d+M perform live in front of you? Watching him perform in 3D - which is exactly what you'll be seeing in November on UK's Channel 4.

The 3D Magic Spectacular show will be hosted by the incomparable Derren Brown and will feature many performers throughout a week full of three dimensional television. Also see the technological wizardry of Marco Tempest, Pete Firman, and Barry & Stuart, filmed like never before.

A few weeks ago I was able to see some of the first test shots from Marco in his studio in NYC - this is certainly a groundbreaking technological moment for magic, and is definitely something you won't want to miss.

Spoke with d+M this morning and to our knowledge, this is the first time cardistry has been shown this level of prominence ever on UK television - not to mention the fact that it is in 3D. Very exciting.

Jun 26, 2009
same with the last two posts.
i live in the US. jb, please post the show on the media section or something like that.

-zdog

I'm really looking forward to this one - not only is it fantastic to see such work on mainstream television, but to have a unique 3D experience simultaneously is brilliant. It would be great if there were more programmes such as these, to help bring the work of pasteboards into people's lives that they never thought possible. :)

Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results