theory11.bulletin - Latest News + GENESIS Update - Podcast Posted

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The time now is 11:00pm EST, and we just posted a quick podcast talking a bit about what we've been up to this past week. Listen in as I discuss the latest word on GENESIS by Andrei Jikh, Luis de Matos, The Rising Card app, playing cards, and Magic-Con.

http://cdn.theory11.com/theory11update-091109.mp3

More details on ALL of the above are coming soon - lots going on behind the scenes this week... ;)

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
First, thank you very much for the podcast JB.

Second, I propose that every week that there isn't a new 1-on-1, we all go to Sinfull's ballet forum and post crap there for the night, so as to protest this outrageous behavior on theory11's part. I may be starting a new thread there here in a few minutes if I can get it to work...

;) Haha - I find it both hilarious and horrifying that there is more than one post in that forum. Beautiful.

Sep 4, 2009
Sorry man, I'm trying to convince my fellow Martians to come to earth, but they just don't want to put the time and money into it. Maybe you could come over here and do a lecture or something. It's not that hard, just create a trick where you can fly over to Mars, and then teach us Martians, so we can come to earth next time you have a big magic thing :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results