Theory11 Decks / Where to talk to other collectors

Jul 8, 2018
Essen, Germany
Hey, hope you guys are good.

First things first. My name is Basti, i am from Germany and pretty new to Theory11.

I am collecting different types of cards forever and started with Poker Cards a little while ago. If you do so there is no way you wont come across Theory11. i really loved almost all of the Decks i saw from the get go. Absolutely wonderful. I managed to get my collection filled up pretty quickly but as you all know there are some Decks you normally have a hard time finding.

That being said, i wanted to ask here if there is a place where collectors can exchange their wants and needs. I dont want to violate forum rules, so before i start i want to ask if it is allowed to use this forum as a platform? I am asking because i have not seen a special department in this forum for collectors, which surprised me a little.

I hope you guys forgive if my English is not right here and there but as i said above i am from Germany and no native speaker.

Thanks in advance!
Basti

Jul 8, 2018
Essen, Germany
Hey, yes, absolutely right.

I was looking for contact to other collectors in general, aside from Ebay where i connected with some after buying something.

Thank you very much for your reply. I will try my luck with some of the things i am looking for over there.

Cheers,
Basti

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results