Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
My favorite old back design for marking cards.

Jason

Wow, I didn't even know these could be marked...Although looking at the back design again I kind of have an idea of how it could be done. I know that the Circle Backs which I also got a brick of, are one-way backs very subtle with the gap on the pedals of the flower. I still am plugging away at the bottom deal. I think I am getting decent with the Erdnase Grip, do you think it's time to move on to a different grip or just become more comfortable with the Erdnase? I mention this because in The Expert at the Card Table one line reads "The art of card palming can be brought to a degree of perfection that borders on the wonderful." I think this is a statement that should be applicable to all moves..Good to hear from you Jason, hope all is well.

P.S. Looking at your videos , I know I still have a lot more roads to travel before arriving at my destination.

Jason England

Elite Member
May 6, 2015
Every deck can be marked. All of them. No exceptions.

With regard to the bottom deal question - do what makes you happy. If you like to experiment, then by all means do so. If you like to perfect a given technique or sleight before moving on, then do that. Whatever works for you.

I don't have the answers; I just encourage the asking of the correct questions.

Jason

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results