Theory11 Forumers

Nov 18, 2008
CA
not sure if this deserves it's own post....but then again these forums do absolutly pwn.lol
love it here too. best place to get advice from other real magicians (as opposed to a salesman....i know there was a thread about this from tyler johnson a couple days ago..lets not go there).
But yeah definetly love it here!!!haha

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
well probably they just want our reviews .... we have more experience maybe we have had those decks and maybe we have some reviews to give out theres nothing wrong with that :p the D+M vs dan and dave ok I will give you that ...

The whole deck thing shouldn't even be much of a topic anymore should it? I mean, there's already so many threads about the subject. I'm sure if you look even a little bit, you can pretty much find everyone's opinion on any deck that's already available somewhere. Obviously excluding new or upcoming decks.

Dec 10, 2007
best place to get advice from other real magicians (as opposed to a salesman....i know there was a thread about this from tyler johnson a couple days ago..lets not go there).

Actually that would be The Magic Cafe if you want advice from "real magicians".

Mar 19, 2008
My place!
The onlt thing I dont like about this forum, about 99% of people are complete beginners. You may not here form them much. But go the Index page of these forums. There are over 9,000 members.

JDEN

yeah but give it a while. then you will been seen as a demi-god, which was their from the beginning.

maybey we should have a forum just for deciding what to buy, that would help lots

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results