The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

theory11 help!

Adrian Honcharov

Elite Member
Jan 1, 2012
Theory 11.I have made a big order, but when I got email from you about my order list I have noticed that you sent me 0 red bicycle decks ( must be 12 ) and 0 Regeneration DvD ( must be 1 ).I have paid money for it…..In my account profile I can see that everything is OK,but in theory11 Order Shipment Notification mail there is such issuse.

P.S. support doesnt work....

Last edited by a moderator:
Theory 11.I have made a big order, but when I got email from you about my order list I have noticed that you sent me 0 red bicycle decks ( must be 12 ) and 0 Regeneration DvD ( must be 1 ).I have paid money for it…..In my account profile I can see that everything is OK,but in theory11 Order Shipment Notification mail there is such issuse.

P.S. support doesnt work....

If the support doesn't work/help call the t11 number, I called them once because it wasn't letting me buy any white monarchs but they told me what to do :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results