theory11 :: Interview

May 17, 2009
United Kingdom
Good evening all,
So I thought I would make a quick post and before I do I will not be divulge anything too 'hypish', I recently booked in an interview with what is one of the biggest names in cardistry, his identity will not be revealed and secrets shall be kept safe however within the coming days here at theory 11 you will know who this person is.
I won't say anything more except to check out his interview in a coming edition of www.thecardistmag.com but I have come to all of you with a request.
I want you all to post down any questions you want to ask to our 'special guest', since his identity is secret they will have to be rather vague, but hopefully you will see your question published.
Thank you all,
Josh

Good evening all,
So I thought I would make a quick post and before I do I will not be divulge anything too 'hypish', I recently booked in an interview with what is one of the biggest names in cardistry, his identity will not be revealed and secrets shall be kept safe however within the coming days here at theory 11 you will know who this person is.
I won't say anything more except to check out his interview in a coming edition of www.thecardistmag.com but I have come to all of you with a request.
I want you all to post down any questions you want to ask to our 'special guest', since his identity is secret they will have to be rather vague, but hopefully you will see your question published.
Thank you all,
Josh

Oh? Been talking with Andrei then eh? He's a great guy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results