Theory11 Playing Cards Photography

Nov 22, 2008
Germany
Hey Guys,

i wonder if the Photos from the theory11 Playing Cards are available in a High Resolution Format?
They can only be viewed in the integrated Player in a small format and low quality.
I was looking forward for the Split Spades Lions and Bicycle 125th Anniversary Photos because i wanted to use them as a Wallpaper or even to print them as a Poster.

Thanks in advantage and sorry for my bad englisch ;)

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Hey Guys,

i wonder if the Photos from the theory11 Playing Cards are available in a High Resolution Format?
They can only be viewed in the integrated Player in a small format and low quality.
I was looking forward for the Split Spades Lions and Bicycle 125th Anniversary Photos because i wanted to use them as a Wallpaper or even to print them as a Poster.

Thanks in advantage and sorry for my bad englisch ;)

first your english is fine, and a sight better than many members who post. as for the photo's, i have some high res shots i took for a class of almost every T11 deck so i'll try and find that File and upload them. But it would be really cool if T11 could produce some wallpaper's or something just for us member's to show the T11 love haha. Im sure richard has some designs mulling in the back of his mind and hardrive somewhere, or andrei could show off some of his mad new editing skills. I'll see if i can cook up some new idea's once my new MacBook Pro gets here. tis the season

Mar 12, 2009
I would really like to get some Theory11-card-wallpapers too!

If there is some way to obtain the pictures in the slide-shows at the product pages in full format, that would be awesome!

Nov 22, 2008
Germany
first your english is fine, and a sight better than many members who post. as for the photo's, i have some high res shots i took for a class of almost every T11 deck so i'll try and find that File and upload them. But it would be really cool if T11 could produce some wallpaper's or something just for us member's to show the T11 love haha. Im sure richard has some designs mulling in the back of his mind and hardrive somewhere, or andrei could show off some of his mad new editing skills. I'll see if i can cook up some new idea's once my new MacBook Pro gets here. tis the season

Thanks!
But i was only looking for the Photos in slide-shows at the product pages. Not asking T11 for producing some poster of it or something else :)
I simply want to click "Save as" on the Photos and having them in a high Resolution on my Computer, that's all ;)

Cheers, Dave

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
I hate you....

Mikk.
haha, id hate me too. ive been waiting for this. im sitting here tracking it just waiting.

Thanks!
But i was only looking for the Photos in slide-shows at the product pages. Not asking T11 for producing some poster of it or something else :)
I simply want to click "Save as" on the Photos and having them in a high Resolution on my Computer, that's all ;)

Cheers, Dave

oh ok, well than your best bet would be PM one of the crew.

Dec 30, 2008
Here's one I took that I'm proud of! Gotta love the Props! :D

IMG_0331.jpg

You can right click and directly set it as your background if you like it. lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results