theory11 podcast - Cardistry Initiative 2009

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
Guys, see below link to the podcast recorded late last night (actually early this morning) by myself, Dan and Dave, Richard Z, and JB. The podcast covers many topics - from the closing of Decknique, to Dan and Dave's appearance on Time Warp, to the formal announcement of my project. It's all in there. Plus, Richard brings out his mad skillz on the piano.

The most important point to take away from this podcast : let's work together. Let's take a step back. Let's take a deep breath. And let's make some waves. Over the coming weeks I'll be leading the initiative in this forum to rejuvenate this joint. We'll be hosting cardistry-centric contests, challenges, articles, and diary vids to ramp up the focus of cardistry within theory11. It's long overdue, but now is the time.

More details on the CCC2009 will be posted this Friday at 11:00pm EST in this forum. This is the first step of many that I hope - we hope - will be the start of something much larger. The goal being to take cardistry to the next level - and we all must work together with an open mind and positive, professional attitude to get there. Much more details to come. Stay tuned. For now, enjoy the podcast:

http://cdn.theory11.com/t11_cardistry-062409.mp3

-Andrei Jikh

Jun 14, 2009
Really loved the podcast. Loved to hear some opinions about the cardisty community and I will definatly be taking part in advancing this art further.

Guys, see below link to the podcast recorded late last night (actually early this morning) by myself, Dan and Dave, Richard Z, and JB. The podcast covers many topics - from the closing of Decknique, to Dan and Dave's appearance on Time Warp, to the formal announcement of my project. It's all in there. Plus, Richard brings out his mad skillz on the piano.

The most important point to take away from this podcast : let's work together. Let's take a step back. Let's take a deep breath. And let's make some waves. Over the coming weeks I'll be leading the initiative in this forum to rejuvenate this joint. We'll be hosting cardistry-centric contests, challenges, articles, and diary vids to ramp up the focus of cardistry within theory11. It's long overdue, but now is the time.

More details on the CCC2009 will be posted this Friday at 11:00pm EST in this forum. This is the first step of many that I hope - we hope - will be the start of something much larger. The goal being to take cardistry to the next level - and we all must work together with an open mind and positive, professional attitude to get there. Much more details to come. Stay tuned. For now, enjoy the podcast:

http://cdn.theory11.com/t11_cardistry-062409.mp3

-Andrei Jikh

I count as two people. Hooray for me!!!!:D Feel so special.:)

Jan 27, 2008
Groups of 2 or 3? Is 8 alright?
Also how bout a brick of split spades per person on the winning team, if we can really only have 2-3 people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Здравствуй, Андрей. Приятно видеть своих на теории 11. Так держать! :)
Долго ржал с приколом в начале Б4Кат))

Nice podcast. I'll do my best and try to take part in this contest.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results