theory11 shirt sizes

S

sidrohc

Will the theory11 shirts ever be available in a size small?

Sep 1, 2007
well im really skinny, and think these shirts own
but theres 2 problems
1. no small
2. 20 bucks! for a shirt!

Sep 2, 2007
I like the look of the shirt, I would probably have gotten one if it only had the Cerca Trova-words on it, but if a shirt is hinting that I do magic in any way at all, I don't want it. I think that's just going too far, and makes the art geeky.

I mean, let what you do speak for what you do, don't let your clothing speak for what you do. You want to give a good impression of what you do, and I think telling people in advance that you're a magician will give them time to get an opinion based on prejudices before you've even began performing.

Sep 1, 2007
I think some hints that you do maic is a good thing, not a bad thing. When I wear my Penguin Magic Born to Perform T-Shirt, people ask me, what do you mean? It's a perfect excuse for a trick, and they won't forget you that easily.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Will the theory11 shirts ever be available in a size small?

I usually wear a size small in guys shirts. I was able to get my hands on a few before release. I have worn a medium "I am among 11" shirt all day and it doesn't look that bad. I am also wearing a medium "Cerca Trova" shirt in one of my videos in the media section. Only with that, I managed to make it girly. Plus they are 100% cotton, if you wash it once in hot water, it will shrink to a more desirable size.

KE

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results